- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The mystery of “A” continues.
The hourlong drama, led by Lucy Hale, Ashley Benson, Troian Bellisario and Shay Mitchell, will return for the second half of its sophomore season Monday, Jan. 2 at 8 p.m.
Pretty Little Liars, developed by Marlene King and based on the popular Sara Shepard novels, has been a solid ratings draw for ABC Family, recently airing a special Halloween episode with ties to the main mystery. Its summer finale, “Over My Dead Body,” airing at the end of August lured 3 million viewers.
Pretty Little Liars returns one month after the events of the summer finale and will serve as a lead-in to rookie drama The Lying Game, based on another Shepard property.
Holly Marie Combs, Ian Harding, Chad Lowe, Laura Leighton and Sasha Pieterse co-star in Pretty Little Liars, executive produced by King, Oliver Goldstick and Leslie Morgenstein.
‘Pretty Little Liars’: 10 Spoilers on the Game-Changing Midseason Finale
EXCLUSIVE: ‘Pretty Little Liars’: Special Halloween Episode to Air Later This Year
‘Pretty Little Liars’ EP on Why the Series Won’t Last 10 Seasons
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day