- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Pretty Little Liars is getting into the charity world.
Rumer Willis, daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore, is headed to Rosewood in the upcoming fourth season, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
VIDEO: ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Debuts First Season 4 Footage
Willis, who recurred on The CW’s 90210, will play Zoe, organizer of a worldwide charity, in one episode with the potential to appear in more. She is described as the type of girl who will change the world and keep her sense of humor at the same time. Her episode is slated to air in late July.
The new season of Pretty Little Liars picks up as the Liars strive to make sense of the mysterious “Red Coat,” seen in the season three finale, and what plans he or she may have in store for them. A Ravenswood spinoff (with Pretty Little Liars regular Tyler Blackburn moving to the new show) will also debut in October, with the new Pretty Little Liars episodes introducing the town and its mystery.
PHOTO: ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Debuts Season 4 Poster
Willis is repped by APA, Untitled and Gang, Tyre, Ramer & Brown. In addition to 90210, other credits include Sorority Row, The House Bunny, Hostage and TV’s Hawaii Five-0 and Workaholics.
How will Willis’ character play into Rosewood?
Pretty Little Liars premieres season three June 11 on ABC Family.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day