- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Pretty Little Liars star Brandon Jones was charged with felony assault Thursday after he allegedly pointed a handgun at a neighbor during a dispute. He faces more than five years in state prison if convicted.
The 27-year-old actor was also charged with one misdemeanor count each of exhibiting a deadly weapon and exhibiting a concealable firearm in public during a separate confrontation with a different neighbor, according to the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office.
Jones pleaded not guilty to the charges on Thursday. His bond was increased from $50,000 to $75,000, said Ricardo Santiago, spokesman for the DA’s office. Authorities believe he will bond out again. It is unclear if he has done so already.
Jones was arrested March 24 and released on the initial $50,000 bond after he allegedly brandished a knife, then later pointed a handgun at a North Hills neighbor during a dispute that day. Jones is also accused of exhibiting a hidden handgun during a dispute with a different neighbor in October 2015.
Jones plays Andrew Campbell on the originally ABC Family, now Freeform, series.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day