- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
ABC Family wants Tyler Blackburn in its family fold permanently.
The Pretty Little Liars recurring guest star has been upped to series regular, The The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively. The actor who plays badboy Caleb Rivers on the Lucy Hale, Ashley Benson, Troian Bellisario and Shay Mitchell series will officially become a regular during season three, which kicks off in the summer.
Blackburn’s Caleb, a fan favorite, was first introduced as a foster child whom Hanna (Benson) sought out for help with hacking into “A’s” phone. In the Feb. 13 installment, titled “CTRL:A,” Detectives Wilden and Garrett are now circling Caleb on bogus hacking charges and in possession of his computer, wondering what “A” could have planted.
Blackburn is repped by Gersh, Society Entertainment, Lichter Grossman
Pretty Little Liars was renewed for a third season in November; its second season finale is set for March. PLL airs Mondays at 8 p.m. on ABC Family.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day