- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Hulu’s psychological thriller The Booth at the End may premiere Monday, but THR has a first look at the U.K. favorite.
Starring Xander Berkeley, Booth revolves around a mysterious man, known only as The Man, who can solve any problem — a parent with a sick child, a nun who has lost her faith — for a price. Would you kill a child if it meant you could save the life of your sick toddler?
The series, produced by Vuguru, is among Hulu’s summer offerings, which also include Misfits and Whites and originally aired in the U.K. Booth will make its U.S. premiere Monday on Hulu and its subscription service Hulu Plus.
Booth was written by Christopher Kubasik and directed by Jessica Landaw and is in the vein of Lost, Fringe, 24, Lie to Me and The X-Files.
Preview an exclusive clip where The Man pushes a woman to see how far she’d go to be “prettier.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day