- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Price Is Right has found its first male model.
Boston native Rob Wilson was named the winner of the search, which the long-running CBS game show announced less than two months ago. The announcement was made on Friday’s episode of The Price Is Right.
Wilson will begin his one-week stint on Monday, Oct. 15.
In August, The Price Is Right announced its first-ever male model search, with the winner being chosen by the audience. A five-part web series streamed on the show’s website, chronicling the contest.
Groups of aspiring models lined up for the open casting call in Los Angeles on Aug. 30, before the field was narrowed down to 26, who then competed in challenges. Tasks included writing and singing original lyrics to The Price Is Right’s theme music and a costume change. Wilson, Clint Brink and Nick Denbeigh were named as the finalists and fans voted from Sept. 28-Oct. 4 for their choice.
Hosted by Drew Carey, The Price Is Right is produced by FremantleMedia North America and airs 10 a.m. PT/11 a.m. ET daily on CBS.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day