- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The search for history’s first male “Barker’s Beauty” — or, rather, “Carey’s Cutie” — is on.
Announced earlier this month, producers of The Price is Right held an open casting call today for male models who have long dreamed of waving their hands demonstratively over kitchen appliances, canned foods, and, on occasion, A NEW CAR!
A long line of fresh-faced young men queued up early Thursday, and, after a rigorous vetting process by producers and veteran Price is Right models, the wide field of aspiring Plinko attendants will be whittled down to six finalists.
Those six will then appear on a five-episode web series, involving a “series of challenges,” after which viewers can vote online for their favorite.
The winner will then get a one week trial period on the Drew Carey-hosted game show beginning Oct. 15, plus a lifetime of bragging rights.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day