- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The special, titled Oprah With Meghan and Harry, will feature Winfrey talking with the couple about everything from their marriage to their decision to step away from Britain’s royal family. It’s set to air March 7.
The announcement of the special comes on the heels of the couple announcing that Meghan is pregnant with their second child. Their son, Archie, is 21 months old.
The 90-minute CBS special will feature Winfrey conducting a “wide-ranging” interview with the duchess about motherhood, life as a royal, her philanthropic work and living under the microscope that comes with being part of the royal family. Harry joins them later to discuss their move to the United States and hopes for their family.
In January 2020, Harry and Meghan announced they would “step back” from their positions as senior members of the royal family. While they still hold the titles of duke and duchess of Sussex, they no longer use the titles His Royal Highness and Her Royal Highness and gave up public funding.
Winfrey’s Harpo Productions is producing the CBS special. Terry Wood and Tara Montgomery executive produce; Brian Piotrowicz is co-EP.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day