- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Prince Michael Jackson is making his acting debut.
Jackson will play Cooper, a trauma victim who bonds with Silver (Jessica Stroup) over the realization — at a very young age — how precious life is. He is filming his guest spot this week.
The news comes just one week after Entertainment Tonight announced that the 16-year-old Jackson would be joining the entertainment newsmagazine as an on-air correspondent. “I’m looking to become well-rounded as a producer, director, screenwriter and actor,” Jackson told ET‘s Brooke Anderson last week.
Jackson, repped by Ja-Tail Enterprises, is the latest guest star to drop by 90210 this season. Other notable names have included Carly Rae Jepsen, Ryan Lochte, Nelly Furtado, Carmen Electra, Ne-Yo, Denise Richards, Taio Cruz, Joey McIntyre and Terrell Owens.
90210 airs at 9 p.m. Mondays on The CW.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day