- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In a bit of unexpected TV staffing news, Entertainment Tonight announced Monday that it has made Prince Michael Jackson an on-air correspondent.
Just 16 years old, the eldest child of the late pop star started his new life as a member of the Fourth Estate over the weekend at a Pasadena junket for Disney’s Oz the Great and Powerful.
PHOTOS: The Most Talked About TV News Faces
“I’m looking to become well-rounded as a producer, director, screenwriter and actor,” Jackson tells ET‘s Brooke Anderson in the first footage from his gig, airing during Monday’s program.
Jackson’s duties at the Oz junket included interviewing director Sam Raimi and actors James Franco and Zach Braff. He asked the trio for advice on how to get started in the entertainment business.
His status as a minor means that Jackson’s appearances on ET will likely be few and far between, but the show’s announcement promised his Oz reporting will be featured throughout the week.
Watch the video below:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day