- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
That’s the question that Violet (Amy Brenneman) — and Pete’s attorney! — are all asking during Tuesday’s sixth season premiere of ABC’s Private Practice.
In the fifth season finale, Pete (Tim Daly) was sent to jail after mercifully killing one of his patients and later freed on bail. Season six picks up with his trial — with the good doc seemingly on the lam as his attorney reveals that Pete never showed up at her office and isn’t responding to calls to his cell or his home with Violet.
“I know he’s coming,” Violet pleads to the harsh judge, who isn’t having any of it and issues a warrant for Pete’s arrest.
With Daly, who had played the character for all five seasons of the series not returning for season six, where do you think Pete is?
Check out the clip, exclusive to The Hollywood Reporter, above and hit the comments with your thoughts.
Private Practice returns Tuesday at 10 p.m. on ABC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day