- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
How is Project Runway doing so far in the ratings in its ninth season?
The Lifetime reality competition series rose to season highs across the board for Thursday night’s episode including total viewers, drawing 3.1 million total viewers — an 11 percent improvement from the previous week.
In the key demographics, Runway also reached summer highs in adults 18-49 (1.6 million, up 14 percent) and women 18-49 (1.2 million, up 9 percent). Among adults 25-54 and women 25-54, the Heidi Klum-hosted show tied highs, averaging 1.6 million and 1.2 million, respectively.
Meanwhile, A&E’s Beyond Scared Straight‘s 90-minute second season opener delivered 2.7 million total viewers on Thursday. In the adults 18-49 and adults 25-54 demos, the episode averaged 1.6 million and 1.5 million, respectively.
The cable network continued its successful summer with new episodes of Storage Wars on Wednesday, with its 10:30 p.m. telecast delivering 5 million total viewers.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day