- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Project Runway producers and branding company Full Picture is putting down some roots.
The company has inked an overall deal with Asylum Entertainment (The Secret Life of Marilyn Monroe, The Kennedys) to develop unscripted TV series.
“Full Picture’s success and expertise, especially where fashion meets entertainment, adds a unique element to our producing stable, and we’re proud to be in business together,” Asylum CEO Steve Michaels said in a release announcing the news Tuesday.
Added Full Picture CEO Desiree Gruber: “Like Asylum, Full Picture is always pushing boundaries when it comes to content. I’m excited to make the most of our shared vision and synergy.”
The companies are already working on multiple projects together.
The news comes as Project Runway is nominated for its 10th Emmy. Full Picture positions and extends content across multiple platforms with an eye toward merchandising, licensing and live events.
Asylum, a division of Legendary Entertainment, counts 30 for 30, The Secret Life of Marilyn Monroe and The Kennedys, among its credits.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day