- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Entering a room full of dancing elders, the Project Runway designers are left a little confused about their next challenge in this week’s episode.
“OK, so what’s the angle?” asks competitor Amanda Valentine. “Are we making dancing costumes? I’ve stopped trying to guess, so I’m just going to dance in the meantime.”
Soon, mentor Tim Gunn arrives to clear up the mystery: They will be creating “a fashionable look for a mature client.”
“In the real world, fashion designers work with clients of all ages, and Project Runway is no exception,” Gunn says. “Good fashion is both ageless and timeless.”
Joan and Melissa Rivers serve as guest judges this week alongside designer Rachel Roy.
Project Runway airs at 9 p.m. Thursdays on Lifetime.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Script to Scene
The Falcon and the Winter Soldier