- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
ABC’s Bachelor in Paradise maintained its standing as the top show among adults 18-49 Monday night, but not by much.
The show delivered a 1.2 rating in the demo Monday. That was down a tenth of a point week to week and the lowest of its three Monday episodes so far this summer, but just enough to hold off NBC’s American Ninja Warrior, which was up a tenth at 1.1.
The season finale of The Proposal drew a 0.5 for ABC, tying a season low from each of the two previous weeks.
Ninja Warrior, meanwhile, had its biggest total audience of the season with 5.81 million people tuning in.
Elsewhere, So You Think You Can Dance edged up a tenth to 0.6 on Fox, as did Elementary (0.5) on CBS. Salvation, however, remained at a low 0.3 for the Eye Network.
The CW’s Penn & Teller: Fool Us and Whose Line Is It Anyway? were each steady at 0.3.
ABC and NBC tied for the adults 18-49 lead on the night at 1.0; Fox came in third at 0.6, followed by CBS at 0.4 and The CW at 0.3.
The late-night talk shows are in repeats for the week leading up to Labor Day.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day