- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Nanci Ryder has taken her campaign to find a cure for ALS to the small screen.
The BWR Public Relations co-founder, who first revealed her diagnosis with the neurological disease in The Hollywood Reporter, made her TV debut on a Nov. 24 episode of the syndicated show The Doctors. And she wasn’t alone.
Ryder was joined by her real-life physicians – Dr. Merit Cudkowicz, leading ALS researcher and chief of neurology at Massachusetts General Hospital, and Dr. Robert Baloh, director of neuromuscular medicine at Cedars-Sinai – and former client Emmy Rossum.
“Her strength and bravery is beyond admirable and she will now be a defining voice in building awareness and hopefully, finding a cure for this wretched disease,” said Doctors executive producer Jay McGraw.
To see Ryder on the show, watch the clip above and check local listings for Monday’s showtimes, or visit www.thedoctorstv.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day