- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Comedian and “roastmaster general” Jeffrey Ross toured with Charlie Sheen for eight shows on the Violent Torpedo of Truth trek and will return to emcee the Sept. 19 roast of the actor on Comedy Central.
Thoughts on airing right after Two and a Half Men’s return?
It’s fun. Just when you start missing Charlie Sheen, here he is! Although it might become a roast of Ashton Kutcher in absentia …
What can Charlie expect?
These roasts are traditionally a good way for people to get their heads on straight. It’s like tough love or a wake-up call about your life and career. For Charlie, it’s just what the doctor ordered — a way for him to laugh at his past, put it behind him and look ahead.
And what can the audience expect?
It could be a balls-out comedy roast — the funniest truth-tellers and the hardest-hitting comedians. Almost like a comedic intervention: How did TV’s highest-paid actor become TV’s highest actor?
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day