- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Natlaie Chaidez is on the move.
The veteran showrunner is moving from her longtime home at Universal Cable Productions to Fox 21 Television Studios, where she has signed a new two-year overall deal.
“I first met Natalie 15 years ago, and I always thought she was a talented writer, but she has matured into an incredibly sophisticated storyteller,” Fox 21 TV Studios president Bert Salke said. “She is doing a phenomenal job running Queen of the South and thanks to her efforts, we are entering our second season really feeling like the show is stronger than ever.”
During her time with UCP, Chaidez created and served as showrunners on short-lived Syfy drama Hunters. She also helped launch Syfy’s 12 Monkeys reboot, serving as showrunner on season one before handing it off to creator Terry Matalas. Chaidez’s credits also include Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Heroes and In Plain Sight. She is repped by UTA and Circle of Confusion.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day