- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Fab Five are back.
Food and wine connoisseur Ted Allen, grooming guru Kyan Douglas, design doctor Thom Filicia, fashion savant Carson Kressley and “culture vulture” Jai Rodriguez will appear in Queer Eye Reunion: 10 Years Later.
Hosted by Andy Cohen, the special will feature the quintet reflecting on the groundbreaking series, unveiling behind-the-scenes secrets and discussing how their lives have changed.
Queer Eye featured the five gurus performing makeovers — or, as the stars referred to them, “make-betters” — at first on straight men and then adding women and gay men into the mix.
The Emmy-winning show became a breakout hit — and pop culture sensation — when it debuted in July 2003. It spawned several international adaptations and a female-oriented spinoff, Queer Eye for the Straight Eye. The show ended its run on Bravo in 2007.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day