- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Cassie Slane, the QVC host who startled audiences on Sunday when she slurred her words and then keeled over while pitching a tablet computer for kids, says she is feeling better.
The incident has been played and replayed online, as much as for Slane’s health scare as for the way Sundays with Carolyn and Dan host Dan Hughes continued to sell the product, even as the cameras cut away. Slane later returned to complete the segment, but as she still struggled to complete her sentences, Hughes guided her to a seat.
Slane took to her Facebook feed later to reassure viewers, writing, “Thanks to everyone for your kind words. I am feeling alot better today!”
This was the second time Slane had a health scare on the air. In 2010, she experienced similar symptoms while pitching an e-reader.
The 2010 incident:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
saturday night live