- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Rachael Taylor is going from being one of Charlie’s angels to a co-manager of a creepy apartment building for ABC.
The former Charlie’s Angeles co-star has joined ABC’s drama pilot 666 Park Avenue, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
666 Park revolves around a young couple who accept an offer to manage one of the most historic apartment buildings in New York City as they unwittingly begin to experience supernatural occurrences, which complicate and endanger the lives of everyone in the building.
Taylor will play Jane opposite Dave Annable‘s Henry, the young couple at the center of the project that’s based on the book series by Gabriella Pierce. Lost‘s Terry O’Quinn will portray the owner of the building.
David Wilcox (Fringe) is attached to adapt the Warner Bros. Television project and executive produce alongside Alloy’s Leslie Morgenstein and Gina Girolamo. Alex Graves will direct the pilot
Taylor co-starred opposite Minka Kelly and Annie Ilonzeh in ABC’s failed Charlie’s Angels reboot, which was canceled in October. The 666 Park casting continues her streak at the network, having recurred on ABC’s Shonda Rhimes medical drama Grey’s Anatomy last year.
Taylor, whose credits include Transformers, is repped by WME and Marquee Management.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day