- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
This is not how stylist to the stars Rachel Zoe envisioned kicking off New York Fashion Week.
Bravo’s The Rachel Zoe Project returns for its fifth season with the new mother discovering the latest tabloid headline — unfavorable, of course — in a scene from Wednesday’s premiere, exclusive to The Hollywood Reporter.
The story that has Zoe and husband Rodger Berman up in arms? A Page Six report about her collection’s low sales. “Such bull—,” Berman at one point says.
How does Zoe take it?
“You’re going to tell me to take the high road, right ? And I can’t say anything?” Zoe forecasts. “But, you know, ‘no comment’ means guilty in my opinion.”
If you were missing the snark, the scene ends in typical Zoe fashion: “Such a great way to start Fashion Week, by the way.”
The Rachel Zoe Project premieres season five at 9 p.m. March 6 on Bravo.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Late Night With Seth Meyers