- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Rachelle Lefevre has closed a deal to join NBC’s post-Civil War set pilot The Crossing.
Lefevre starred in the first two Twilight movies and is currently among the ensemble cast of ABC’s medical drama Off the Map. She also had a small part in Barney’s Version.
She’ll play Anna, a war widow raising her daughter in a Missouri border town and the love interest for the main character, a troubled veteran who arrives in town.
She joins Claire Wellin who finalized a deal last week to play a war orphan who is taken under the wing of the main character. They are the first actors cast.
The Universal Media Studios drama is from Peter Horton (Grey’s Anatomy) and Josh Brand (Northern Exposure, St. Elsewhere) and was originally developed in 2009 at FX, where it was called Reconstruction. Brand and Horton will executive produce, while Horton will also direct the pilot.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day