- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Radiohead will make their second appearance on Saturday Night Live to open the show’s 37th season.
The premiere episode, which will air on September 24, will feature Alec Bladwin as the host, as previously announced. It will be his 16th appearance on the show. Baldwin has won three Golden Globe Awards, two Emmy Awards, and five SAG Awards for his role on NBC’s 30 Rock.
Baldwin previously hosted the 35th season finale with musical guest Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, which aired May 15, 2010.
The Grammy Award winning band Radiohead recently released their latest album, The King Of Limbs.
The new episode airing on October 1 will be hosted by Mike and Molly actress Melissa McCarthy, with musical guest Lady Antebellum. This will be Lady Antebellum’s first appearance on the show. Their third album, Own The Night, is scheduled for release September 13.
“Mark your calendars, Lady Aer’s!” tweeted the trio after the announcement of their appearance on SNL.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day