- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Raising Hope will welcome another familiar face to its roster of notable guest stars when the Fox comedy returns this fall. Arrested Development actor Jeffrey Tambor is set to appear on the series, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Tambor will play Arnold, a resident of Natesville who starts mysteriously popping up in the lives of everybody in the Chance family. He joins the previously announced fourth-season guest Molly Shannon, who recently booked a recurring role.
In addition to reviving both George Sr. and Oscar Bluth on fellow 20th Century Fox Television series Arrested Development, Tambor’s recent TV credits include stints on Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Psych and Bent.
Raising Hope heads to Fridays in the fall when Fox launches an hour of comedies in the 9 p.m. hour. The series returns Nov. 8.
Tambor is repped by Gersh and The Burstein Company.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day