- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Raven’s Home will return for a second season — not that it will come as any surprise to the psychic kids-show character.
Disney Channel announced Tuesday morning that its spinoff to seminal comedy That’s So Raven, starring original lead Raven-Symone, resumes production in November on another batch of episodes.
“We are incredibly proud of our first season and the fact that Raven has returned home to Disney Channel in a very big way,” said Disney Channels Worldwide executive vp original programming Adam Bonnett. “The entire cast and crew have delivered a classic family sitcom that kids and families will be watching for many years to come.”
The show premiered in July 21 to a strong sampling: 4 million viewers, 1.3 million of them kids 6-11. Its live tune-in has since diminished, but Disney cites 4.5 million episodic views across platforms.
Raven-Symone also serves as executive producer of the series, alongside Dava Savel and Michael Feldman. Issac Ryan Brown, Navia Robinson, Jason Maybaum, Sky Katz and Anneliese van der Pol round out the cast.
The first season of Raven’s Home is still airing Fridays at 8 p.m. ET on Disney.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day