- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ray Donovan is adding to its season cast cast. Adina Porter, Brian White and Lili Simmons are boarding the Showtime drama starring Liev Schreiber.
Porter, an alum of The 100 and American Horror Story, has been tapped to play the role of Vicky Delgatti, a fixer like Ray. She will appear in at least four episodes. White (Scandal, Chicago Fire, The Family Stone) will play Jay, a rapper-actor-producer who is one of the biggest stars in the world. Like Porter, he will appear in at least four episodes.
Meanwhile, Banshee’s Simmons has been cast in the role of Natalie James in a season-long arc. Natalie is a young and very attractive actress and the star of a big movie franchise.
Showrunner David Hollander, who took over for creator Ann Biderman, told The Hollywood Reporter that he is beginning to think of an endgame for the series. “My first priority is to dream up a really gorgeous year five, to make sure it delivers a show that, should it live for a sixth, seventh or eighth season, will be satisfying to the audience and artists,” he said.
Porter is repped by Talentworks and Bamboo Management; White, by Paradigm and Zero Gravity Management; and Simmons, by UTA and Development Management Group.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Warner Bros. Discovery