- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Showtime’s Golden Globe-winning drama adds Pierce, best known for his critically lauded work on The Wire and Treme, in the part of Mr. Keith. A parole officer who has falllen on hard times, he gets a payoff from Liev Schreiber‘s titular fixer.
Pierce, who recently concluded his four-season stretch on Treme, joins previously announced guest stars Hank Azaria, Sherilyn Fenn and Vinessa Shaw. Production on the 12-episode run recently began in Los Angeles, with a summer return planned.
Ray Donovan, from The Mark Gordon Co., became Showtime’s highest-rated freshman series last year. The sophomore run finds Azaria recurring as the FBI’s L.A. division chief and Fenn playing his wife.
Pierce, who also hosts Peabody Award-winning national radio program Jazz at Lincoln Center and is a co-owner of a fresh foods grocery store in his native New Orleans, is repped by Paradigm and Essential Talent Management.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day