- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ray Donovan is gearing up for an L Word reunion.
Sarah Shahi will guest star on the Liev Schreiber drama alongside her former co-star Kate Moennig, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Shahi will play Hasmig, an Armenian pop star, opposite Moennig, who plays Ray’s assistant Lena. She is slated to appear in one episode. Shahi and Moennig’s L Word characters had a rollercoaster romance on the Showtime drama, which went off the air in 2009.
The actress joins an impressive list of guest stars for Ray Donovan‘s upcoming third season including Ian McShane and Katie Holmes.
This marks Shahi’s first gig since her exit from Person of Interest earlier this year. In addition to The L Word, her other credits include Chicago Fire, Fairly Legal and Life.
She is repped by CAA, McKeon-Myones Management and Stone, Meyer.
Ray Donovan‘s third season premieres on Sunday, July 12 at 9 p.m. on Showtime.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day