- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Showtime’s Ray Donovan is continuing to bulk up on guest stars for its sophomore season.
The Liev Schreiber starrer has enlisted Remember the Titans alum Kip Pardue for a multiple-episode guest run, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
PHOTOS: THR‘s Cover Shoot With the Stars of Showtime
Pardue will play FBI agent Volchek, who works for Hank Azaria‘s James Cochran — the ambitious head honcho of the Los Angeles FBI.
The actor, whose credits include Mad Men, Holiday Road Trip and Snatched as well as The Heart is Deceitful and Thirteen, becomes the latest addition to Ray Donovan‘s second run. He joins The Wire and Treme alum Wendell Pierce, Azaria, Sherilyn Fenn and Vinessa Shaw. Fenn is set as Cochran’s wife, while Pierce will portray a parole officer who gets a payoff from Ray’s titular fixer. Shaw is set as a journalist writing a book on James Woods‘ late Sully.
Pardue is repped by DBA and ROAR.
A return date for Ray Donovan, from The Mark Gordon Co., has not yet been announced.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
‘Succession’ Star Brian Cox Reflects on Series After Finale Airs: “The Greatest Work Experience Ever”
Critic’s Notebook: Bleak Series Finale Brings ‘Barry’ to a Satisfyingly Unsatisfying Close
Alex Borstein on Love for Midge in Series Finale and ‘The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’s’ Depiction of Imperfect Women