- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The premium cable network has released the first footage of both shows, the second batch of scripted dramas to be greenlighted under entertainment president David Nevins, offering a preview of both on Sunday during the penultimate episodes of Homeland and Dexter.
Period entry Masters of Sex, which stars Michael Sheen and Lizzy Caplan, revolves around William Masters and Virginia Johnson, the real-life pioneers explore the science of human sexuality. Their research helped touch off the sexual revolution.
Ray Donovan stars Liv Schreiber as a celebrity fixer as he navigates clients’ problems while juggling the issues of his own family brought on when his father (played by Jon Voight) is unexpectedly released from prison. Paula Malcomson, Eddie Marsan, Dash Mihok, Katherine Moennig and Pooch Hall co-star.
Both dramas will premiere in 2013.
Watch the promo, featuring footage from both series, below, and hit the comments with your thoughts. Will you watch?
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day