- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The chain-smoking, cursing, changing her clothes in a gas station parking lot Kim Zolciak of The Real Housewives of Atlanta has given way to a mom, NFL wife, and star of her own upcoming Bravo spinoff, Don’t Be Tardy for the Wedding. And it shows in her next single, “Love Me First.”
In the country ballad, Kim is totally channeling “Ray of Light-era” Madonna with messages of loving herself before anyone else – which the reality star says was inspired by her own experiences.
“My new song is so emotional,” she writes on Twitter. “The lyrics we wrote r abt my life & so true!!!”
Her third single after two dance songs, 2009’s “Tardy For The Party” and 2010’s “Google Me,” will be available on iTunes later this month.
While Grammy-winning cast mate Kandi Burrus produced “Tardy,” which reached more than 100,000 downloads, Kim worked with producers Patrick GuiTarBoy and Jazze Pha on this new single.
Listen to a snippet from the song below (courtesy of TooFab.com).
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Last of Us
Tyler James Williams
The Duffer Brothers