- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Lisa Vanderpump must be jumping out of her pink heels over this news. Monday’s episode of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, which revolved around the housewife’s opening of her new West Hollywood lounge, is now the series’ highest rated episode ever.
Monday’s episode attracted 2.8 million total viewers making it the No. 1 cable network in the 9 p.m. hour with females 18-49 and marking a 10 percent increase over last week’s episode. As the reality show heads into its Season 2 finale episode next Monday, it is averaging 2.2. million total viewers per episode. That’s a 12 percent increase compared to its first season’s viewership.
Additionally, Andy Cohen’s Watch What Happens Live, which recently expanded to five nights a week, with cast member Kyle Richards and her husband Mauricio Umansky may have retained some of its lead-in’s audience with 1.1 million total viewers tuning in, a 12 percent increase over the previous Monday’s audience.
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 2 finale airs Monday at 9 p.m.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day