- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Russell Armstrong, the estranged husband of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills‘ Taylor Armstrong, was found dead in his Mulholland Drive apartment on Monday, the Los Angeles Coroner’s Office confirms to The Hollywood Reporter. He was 47.
TMZ.com cites sources saying that he hanged himself in his bedroom.
The L.A. City Fire Department pronounced him dead at 8:16 p.m. on Monday. His roommate reportedly made the 911 call.
Authorities have not yet found a suicide note.
Taylor filed for divorce last month, alleging that Russell physically abused her. She was informed by authorities of his death Monday night.
Bravo’s Real Housewives on Monday announced a three-city tour to kick off this fall.
Season 2 of RHOBH premieres Sept. 5 with added castmates Brandi Glanville (actor Eddie Cibrian‘s ex-wife) and Armstrong pal Dana Wilkey.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day