- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“Kroy and I are so excited,” Zolciak, 33, tells Life & Style. “To decide we wanted to get pregnant again and have it happen so quickly was such a blessing.”
The Bravo star is four months pregnant with her second baby, which she says she doesn’t know the sex of yet. Though she shows a pretty prominent baby bump in photos in the magazine’s issue hitting newsstands Wednesday, Zolciak did a pretty good job of keeping her pregnancy secret.
“People are going to be shocked, because nobody knows,” she says. “I’m so excited that KJ will have a little buddy.”
Her and Biermann’s first son, Kroy Jagger Jr. (KJ), was born last May. The couple started dating in May 2010 while taping Real Housewives of Atlanta and married last November. Kim has two daughters from a previous marriage, Brielle, 15, and Ariana, 9.
Zolciak and 26-year-old Biermann’s engagement and wedding ceremony were filmed for her upcoming Bravo spinoff, Don’t Be Tardy for the Wedding, premiering April 26 at 9 p.m.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day