- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Bravo saw some impressive viewership numbers Sunday with the season premiere of The Real Housewives of New Jersey, the third installment of The Real Housewives of Atlanta reunion and Watch What Happens Live, which gave it the top spot among cable networks for the ad-coveted 18-49 demo.
Starting the night at 9 p.m., the Atlanta Housewives reunion saw a 32 percent increase among the ad demo and a 27 percent increase in total viewers, 2.2. million and 3.2 million, respectively, compared with Thursday’s second-installment audience.
Airing at 10 p.m., The Real Housewives of New Jersey season four debut ranks as the most-viewed season premiere in Bravo history with 3 million total viewers.
Possibly buoyed by the night’s increased lead-in audience and its guests, E!’s Khloe Kardashian and New Jersey’s Caroline Manzo at 11 p.m., Andy Cohen’s Watch What Happens Live earned a 33 percent increase among total viewers and a 20 percent increase in the ad demo, 1.9 million and 1.1 million viewers, respectively, compared with its past Sunday’s audience.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Thomas Brodie Sangster