- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Real Housewives of New Jersey are getting a heated comeback on April 22.
Bravo announced on Thursday that the hit series returns for Season 4 after shooting last summer. This season, the women will be hitting the Jersey shore and even visiting Northern California. And as the network discovered after shooting last season and this upcoming fourth season back-to-back, the action can get ahead of itself.
Viewers will finally get to find out the truth behind the reports of Jacqueline Laurita’s absence from the reunion special, as well as her and Caroline Manzo’s escalating beef with former bestie, Teresa Giudice. Of course, her sister-in-law Melissa Gorga and cousin Kathy Wakile are also back to help make Teresa’s life especially hellish.
Watch a catty sneak peek video below.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day