- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“Real Housewives of New York City” fans (and anyone with hearing), the Countess LuAnn de Lesseps has made good on her promise to bring us more of her pop stylings.
Popeater posted LuAnn’s latest addition to her musical body of work, the song “Chic C’est La Vie.” We’ve heard her rap/sing it before, but now we can watch it, cough, at will with her new music video.
Apparently, she invited all her cast mates to take part in the video, but keeping with the blondes vs. brunettes theme of the current season, only Jill Zarin and Kelly Killoren Bensimon accepted. Cindy Barshop’s invite must have been lost in the mail? Can we call them backup dancers?
So, we’re wondering if you think her latest video beats her very first audio-visual assault on our senses, “Money Can’t Buy You Class” last year.
Watch the two videos below, then vote in our poll.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day