- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
When NeNe Leakes invited Marlo Hampton to join the trip, she hoped it would stoke some drama. Well, she’s probably wondering at this point if she should have been careful about what she asked for. After Sheree Whitfield decided not to invite NeNe, Marlo, and Cynthia Bailey to her local friend’s dinner party, all hell broke loose. I’m sure you all have plenty to say about that fight…
Well, Bravo is giving viewers a week to cool off as Part 2 airs in two weeks. The women blow off steam at a nightclub and take in the local wildlife during a safari. And the Housewives do take a break from the arguing long enough to visit a South African orphanage and gain some perspective.
Watch The Hollywood Reporter’s first look preview at the next episode below.
Part 2 of The Real Housewives of Atlanta in Africa airs Feb. 12 at 9 p.m. on Bravo.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day