- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Tuesday’s episode attracted 1.36 million viewers in the ad-coveted 18-49 demo – its best rating since the Feb. 7 season premiere. And the current season is seeing a 10 percent increase in viewership over Season 6 averaging two million viewers an episode. Currently, its on trend to become the series’ most-watched season ever.
The current season has seen the women handle some very new life changes. Vicki Gunvalson is picking up her life after divorcing Donn and dealing with her daughter Briana’s health issues. Gretchen Rossi and newly divorcing Tamra Barney are making nice after years of bitter fighting. Alexis Bellino seems to be exploring some independence from her husband and starting a local TV hosting gig. And a new housewife, actress and mom Heather Debrow, provides a fresh point of view on the other girls.
The Real Housewives of Orange County airs Tuesdays at 9 p.m. on Bravo.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day