- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Could Showtime’s The Real L Word end its third season with a wedding?
With Sara and Whitney marching toward the altar, their epic California wedding is only days away as nerves, anticipation and … disapproval begin to provide obstacles for the couple as they march toward what will be a life-changing union for each of them.
Perfect Day picks up a month after the eighth episode and finds Kelsey’s premonitions have come true as Romi and Dusty have taken their professional partnership to the next level — could wedding bells be in their future as well?
Meanwhile, Hunter Valentine’s tour schedule picking up with the band working fervently to find a replacement for Somer, while Kacy and Cori are at a crossroads in their quest to become parents.
Check out an exclusive clip from the episode, above. The Real L Word airs Thursdays at 10 p.m. on Showtime.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day