- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Real Time With Bill Maher is setting big plans in motion for the upcoming Republican and Democratic conventions.
The HBO talk show will air four live half-hour special installments from the conventions, two per party. All presented from Los Angeles, the first two will cover the Republican convention on July 20 and 21 at 11 p.m. The second two will tackle the Democratic convention on July 27 and 28 at 11 p.m.
During these four installments, Maher will offer his quick take to the evening’s events and welcome three in-studio panel guests. The four specials will be in addition to Real Time‘s regular Friday night show at 10 p.m.
Real Time With Bill Maher is currently in its 14th season, with the series already having been renewed for season 15.
Maher also exec produces the show with Scott Carter, Sheila Griffiths, Brad Grey, Marc Gurvitz and Dean E. Johnsen. Billy Martin co-executive produces with producer Chris Kelly, producer Matt Wood and director Paul Casey.
The Republican National Convention is set for July 18-21 in Cleveland, Ohio. The Democratic National Convention is slated for July 25-28 in Philadelphia.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day