- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Real World star Ryan Knight‘s cause of death has been revealed.
The initial autopsy conducted on Nov. 28, 2014 was inconclusive. But the medical examiner in Knight’s home town of Kenosha, Wisconsin, where he was found dead on Nov. 27, has now concluded that he died of accidental acute mixed drug and alcohol intoxication. The drugs found in Knight’s system include methadone, tramadol (a painkiller) and alprazolam.
Knight was a castmember on The Real World New Orleans in 2010. TMZ first reported on Knight’s cause of death.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power
Horse Dies on Amazon’s ‘The Rings of Power’ Set, PETA Calls for Use of CGI Animals
‘Great Expectations’ Review: Olivia Colman in an FX/Hulu Dickens Adaptation That Strains for Edginess
the tonight show
‘Succession’ Star Kieran Culkin Explains Why Roman Roy Doesn’t Seem to Understand Chairs