- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Lori York has jumped to CAA.
The non-scripted agent joins the agency from ICM Partners, where she’s worked since 2011. Rumblings of her impending departure began following the August announcement that ICM alternative partner Greg Lipstone’s would depart for client All3Media. York is said to have been courted by multiple agencies, but ultimately landed at CAA.
She brings with her plenty of experience in a business that’s found itself particularly challenged of late. York has packaged many successful series for clients, including Bravo’s Real Housewives of New Jersey (Siren Media), VH1’s Black Ink and Black Ink: Chicago (Big Fish) and Discovery’s Pacific Warriors (Original Media). She was also integral to Fox’s forthcoming series American Grit, hosted by WWE star John Cena.
York, who spent six years as a TV packaging agent at N.S. Bienstock after stints at Spike TV and IF Management, will remain in New York.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day