- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Rebecca Gayheart came in just shy of having a New Year’s baby.
Baby girl Georgia Geraldine joins the actress and the Grey’s Anatomy star’s growing family, which welcomed first daughter Billie Beatrice in March 2010.
“Rebecca Gayheart and husband Eric Dane welcomed Georgia Geraldine Dane on Dec. 28, just in time for the New Year!” said a rep Gayheart. “Both mom and baby girl are happy and healthy, Billie is thrilled to be a big sister, and dad is getting ready to live in a house full of ladies!”
Gayheart is perhaps best known for roles in ’90s teen films such as Urban Legend and Jawbreaker, while Dane has stared as Dr. Mark “McSteamy” Sloan on ABC’s Grey’s Anatomy since 2006. Last year he appeared in the Cher/Christina Aguilera musical Burlesque.
The couple, who wed in Las Vegas in 2004, confirmed the pregnancy in July 2011.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day