- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Rebecca Romijn is getting into the crime business.
The hourlong drama revolves around crime novelist David Baldacci‘s characters Sean King and Michelle Maxwell and is based on his best-selling novels. Sean and Michelle are ex-secret service agents who have unique skill sets that give them an upper hand on suspects and law enforcement.
Romijn will play Michelle, a former secret service agent who takes on politically sensitive cases in Washington, D.C., who is described as a formidable investigator with deep Beltway connections who is determined to prove herself after being forced to resign from the secret service.
The pilot hails from CBS Television Studios and Shane Brennan Productions, with Brennan on board to executive produce alongside Karen Spiegel (Absolute Power) and Grant Anderson (Third Watch). Baldacci will consult.
For Romijn, the casting marks her latest small-screen endeavor following Adult Swim’s NTSF:SD:SVU, which was recently picked up for a third season. Her credits also include Eastwick, Ugly Betty and Pepper Dennis.
She’s repped by UTA, 3 Arts and Edelstein Laird.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day