- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The winning dance team of Red Bull Bracket Reel will be announced via live stream on Friday.
The entirely user-generated dance competition, featuring choreographed and edited dance videos from collegiate teams, will broadcast its final round at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT on YouTube. The two finalists are The Fusion Dance Crew from North Carolina State University and The Cornell Dancers’ Alliance from Cornell University.
The competition started out with 16 teams from across the country and aired over the span of four weeks. Groups moved on based not only on their dance skills, but also the production quality of their videos and editing techniques.
Each of the two finalists will receive a score out of 90 points from a panel of judges — Kash Gaines (cinematography), Galen Hooks (choreography) and Valerie Ramirez (creative) — and then fans will vote in real time to boost their score for up to a total of 100 points. The winner will get to produce a music video with industry experts and be crowned the 2018 Red Bull Bracket Reel Dance champions.
Veteran breaker Ronnie Abaldonado from Red Bull BC One All Stars will host.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day