- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Regis Philbin exited his Live! post just a little more than one week ago, and he’s already appearing on another show – sort of.
The longtime host took a seat on the Beavis and Butt-head animated couch to join in on critiquing pop culture and modern television.
Philbin stopped by Jimmy Kimmel Live on Monday, and Kimmel revealed that they had a tape of Philbin on one of the many shows he was considering taking on now that he’s left Live!
Regis and Butt-head starts off with the duo sitting on their signature red couch, watching MTV’s 16 and Pregnant. “When Regis was 16, he was already hosting the Frigidaire Funny Hour!” exclaims Philbin.
Butt-head points out that the teens on the reality show will be going into labor soon.
“Labor? Doing this show is labor. Where are the lights? Where is the studio audience? Where are the stars?” says Philbin, who proceeds to call up Beavis and give him his job back.
Philbin left his post on Live! With Regis and Kelly after hosting the show for more than two decades. His final show was on Nov. 18. The show is currently welcoming a collection of guest co-hosts to co-chair with Kelly Ripa, including Jerry Seinfeld and Neil Patrick Harris.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day