- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Bash’s quest to topple The Darkness continues on Reign.
It’s been a tough go for Bash (Torrance Coombs) to gain any significant ground but in Thursday’s penultimate episode, “Long Live the King,” he may finally be getting the break he needs in an exclusive scene to The Hollywood Reporter.
An eclipse worries Bash and his cohorts as they make their trek through the woods as darkness comes over. “Don’t be worried,” Bash tries to reassure, but he spots blood on the ground — and it’s fresh. “Another sacrifice to the Darkness!”
Seconds later, Bash sees a lifeless body hidden underneath some branches. Thinking the young man is dead, Bash begins to pray. “He’s cold as ice,” Bash says after taking the small whistle that was in the boy’s hand and blowing it, prompting the boy to wake almost immediately.
Who is the boy? According to the official episode description, he “lived to tell about his encounter with the Darkness, which makes Bash determined to end it for good at any cost.” Watch the scene above.
Reign airs Thursdays at 9 p.m. on The CW.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day