- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Here’s just a little bit of Revenge news to make the wait until the next new episode on Feb. 8 hurt a bit less.
Spoiler if you haven’t watched Wednesday’s episode.
After Victoria dropped her divorce attorney — who happened to be working with Emily — on Wednesday’s episode, we now know who’s taking up the case.
He’ll play Ben Barnett, who may not be nice but he’s the best there is. As if Victoria cared about “nice.” He takes charge of Victoria’s case, sets up a “war room,” and makes sure everyone connected to the divorcing Grayson knows what role they’re playing in her case.
You can see Vance in theatres right now as the pastor in the Dolly Parton/Queen Latifah movie, Joyful Noise. FlashForward fans will recognize him as Stanford Wedeck while Law & Order fans know him as Assistant District Attorney Ron Carver.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day